1) Review the work of Committees prior to NORAPC meetings
2) Promote effective communication between NORAPC and Administrative Agency
3) Oversee the development of the Comprehensive CARE Plan
4) Ensure that the goals and objectives of NORAPC are being fulfilled
5) Review Part A Request for Proposals (RFPs) developed by the Administrative Agency to ensure that they are consistent with NORAPC Standards of Care and service delivery recommendations from NORAPC and forward to Administrative Agency
All Executive Committee meetings are open to the public. If you would like to learn more about the committee or are interested in becoming a member, please contact the Planning Council.